Peanut butter is a favourite for many, and these are the simplest, tastiest peanut butter cupcakes I have ever made. Previously in my life I have made non GF peanut butter cupcakes, and I now regret the time I wasted buying, opening and handling the flour and baking powder. These cookies contain THREE ingredients, and are therefore extremely simple to make. You cannot go wrong with these.
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 brown, 1/2 white)
- 1 egg
Preheat an oven to 260C
- Combine all ingredients and beat with a fork until a smooth consistency is attained (see picture)
- Line a baking tin with baking paper, and put small blobs of dough onto it.
- Flatten with a fork and place in the oven until the cookies start to brown slightly.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar before cooling.
- Gobble the cookies up quickly or keep in an airtight container because these tend to harden fast.